Monday 24 October 2016

Hello!!!

Hello blog friends how are you fine folks today, 
its the first day of half term and its been a rather wet day
to say the least. 

As you fine peeps know we are in the middle of decorating 
and its been a bit hectic here. In the middle of all this chaos
I managed to  update my Mac to Sierra but didn't realise that it would effect how
I took the photos of my cards, I use the Mac to control my camera to shoot the photos, but
 with the update the EOS program we use to import is now incompatible with Sierra, so
I had to go back to taking them manually and there wasn't time to 
take any this weekend. but it's now accomplished.

We are having the carpets fitted tomorrow 
in the hall stairs and landing bathroom and the living room.
We are really quite lucky we have an old house, I'm not sure if its 
Edwardian or Victorian but we did have three reception rooms, until
my dad knocked down a wall and made the lounge a larger room,  
yes I'm the second generation of my family to live in this house, 
my mum has lived here since she was 3 months old, so mum 
and her siblings grew up here and at one time or another
my aunts and uncles and their spouses lived here too,  
whilst they were setting up home. 

Anyhoo enough digression on to my card......
I have a gorgeous image from our Art By Mi Ran Stamps collection 


over at Whimsy Stamps and this is 
 Grateful Gloria, I have coloured her with Copics, 
I love the way the candles are illuminating her, 
such a traditional stamp called for traditional colours,
 I have also used the Brand new Snowflake Dies and the papers are from 
our Christmas Cheer twin pack paper pads, the ribbon is
from y crafty stash as is the other dies I've used.

Have lovely Monday friends and I will see you fine folks 
back here again pretty soon, I will try and get a few photos of the newly 
carpeted and decorated lol
ttfn friends ...... Mwah....xoxo





2 comments:

Christine L said...

Your card is fabulous Bridget - a gorgeous image and perfect colouring - and I'm loving that red ribbon!

Wow to your house.... how wonderful that it's been in your family so long!! And what memories it must hold!

Christine x

Sandra H said...

This is as always a stunning card the image is so lovely too! x