Thursday 20 July 2017

Pumpkin Witchy

Hello Friends i hope you have had a good week so far,
its day two of the Whimsy Stamps July release, so what do you 
fine peeps think of the stamps so far, way too many cute 
stamps in this collection, right!

Today I have used Pumpkin Witchy  from our 


Kristen Winkelbauer collection.
I made a Sour Cream container that i plan to fill with some
sweets for Halloween. The papers used are from Whimsy Digital Crafting
they are called Haunted Halloween 3 , I plan on Making a few and have them
ready for the little trick or treaters.

I do hope you will stop by the blog and be sure to stop 
the Whimsy Stamps and inspiration page on Facebook
to gat a great look at the new release and some amazing
 inspiration from my very talented DT friends.

Take care for now .....Mwah.......xoxo


1 comment: