Thursday 10 August 2017

Hey Yael

Hello my lovelies how are you all today? I hope the weather is fine 
where you are. I cannot quite believe just how
 fast this year has flown by.

There is a brand new release and also a brand new challenge 
happening over at Little Miss Muffet stamps. 

Its our Challenge #169 Anything goes and this little 


sweetie is Polka Dot Pal Yael from our new release.
I have him sitting on the on the dock of the bay lol
I bet Otis Redding is playing in your head now.


This terrific image comes perched on a line so I guess you could have 
Yael sitting on a wall if you so wish, I just pushed my
 boundaries a little and drew in the dock and added a sand bar
so its looks kind of tropical.

I do hope you fine peeps have an amazing Thursday 
and will pop on over and join our challenge and check out the other 
amazing creations using the new release images, my talented 
DT buddies have really been busy.
ttfn.....Mwah...xoxo


1 comment:

marion said...

what a fabulous scene, love how you made the sea, thank you for making such darling creation for LMMS challenge this week, hugs, Marion