Wednesday 20 September 2017

Helping Hand

Hello friends Happy Wednesday!I hope you have been well
I have a card to share with you fine peeps today! 
It a clear stamp collection by Whimsy Stamps!
You probably all know about the devastation and heartache
that Irma left behind, people homeless, and lots and 
lots of structural damage.

Denise over at Whimsy Stamps has designed this

Helping Hands stamp set 
to help the victims of Irma with every bit of the proceeds 
going to those affected.


Disclaimer 
This is my inspiration piece, we were given this in digital format for
DT use only, ( this will never be available as a download )
 and the Heart in Hand image is actually a lot smaller I enlarged
  and I coloured it using PSE 14

I do hope that you will stop by the shop and take a look at the set and 
maybe give a thought to buying it it. 
You could be giving towards 
a night stay at a hotel for a family who lost their home in Hurricane Irma....
just a thought not trying to make you feel guilty.

Take care friends 


No comments: