Thursday 21 September 2017

Monster Sweet Tooth

Hello friends! it Thursday its very nearly the weekend...
just 24 hrs to go lol. 

Its Challenge day over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps
so why not pop on over and join us you don't have to 
use a little Miss Muffet image ...we  would love it if you did....
whats that you don't have any Little Miss Muffet images,
 then pop on over to the shop and you will find this little
  Candy Monster dude is free, and just perfect for those Halloween cards, 
also little cute little Pencil Elf is free so is this Gems Element.

This week for my Inspiration piece I have used an oldie 
but ever so cute, Monster Sweet Tooth, he is one of my favourites


 of the Monster collection he's so cuddly just love him.
I did a no line print out of him and coloured him with Copics first then 
added some hair detail with Polychromo's pencils. 
I'm quite into making shaker cards at the moment and though he'd be perfect
way to show it off.


Well thats about it from me and we would really love to see you
over at the challenge take care folks and thank you so much for stopping by!
ttfn.....Mwah...xoxo


4 comments:

marion said...

I love him and you did some amazing colouring on the image, love how the fur turned out and how the lollypop is coloured especially, thank you for making such lovely creation for LMMS this challenge, hugs, Marion

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous is your card x

Kathy said...

Bridget, this is adorable. I love the added pencil fur strokes, looks so realistic.

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Such a fun shaker card! :D