Thursday 16 November 2017

Sweet Angel

Good Morning peeps its 6am and Ive been awake since 4am
just another one of those night, I think it might be to many coffees
I had three cups yesterday and I only usually have 2.
Its been a hectic fortnight, the boys finished off the last of the 
windows yesterday, it should be catch up craft time but I think we are going
to paint the outside of the house because the new windows 
make the rest of the place look shabby lol.

Its challenge time over at Little Miss Stamps 

Its Challenge #175 Anything Goes and we would love it 
if you came along and shared some of your inspiration with us
there is a $10 store voucher for one very lucky winner and a top 3 placing too.

For my inspiration piece this week I have used
Make it Crafty image Sweet Angel I coloured her 
with copics first but all of my copics need a good clean
so I had to add some polychromo pencil.






Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge : Challenge # 355 Anything goes and DT call
Aud Sentiments Challenge #193 Anything Goes Plus a Sentiment

Have a lovely rest of the week dear friends and I will see you here again soon
Thank you so much for stopping by
it means a lot 💖...ttfn.....Mwah.  xoxo

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oooh this is gorgeous love the colour and the papers you used too!

Elaine Stark said...

This is just adorable, lovely clours. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments. Elaine