Sunday 5 November 2017

Whimsy Stamps Release Day


Hello friends, I am so very tired I didn't get a lot of sleep last night
Dexy got us up at 1am and I didn't get back to sleep until 4am 
then I was up late this morning and now Im trying to the muster the
 energy to do normal everyday tasks lol.

I have have a card to share with you lovely peeps
from the November Customer Appreciation Stamp set


this is your as a thank you from Denise if you spend over $75 in one purchase
as a Thank You for being a Valued customer. 

The card its really simple but
quite effective, I used a Spellbinder embossing folder, gold embossing 
powder and the Love from the Holiday Occasions 6x4 Clear stamp set.
I used my heart dies for the layers then added foam tape to give some depth.



Have a happy Sunday friends and I will see you fine peeps
 here again pretty soon ttfn.....Mwah ....xoxo

No comments: