Tuesday 16 January 2018

Rockabilly Rebel

Hello friends happy Tuesday, I hope you are all well
I was thinking of joining the #dailymarker30day 
challenge, plus I have a couple of birthday's coming up 
so I thought that it would be to join in something fun.

This little cutie pie comes in a set of 4  stamps they are called

 for my cousin she, like
me was raised on rock 'n' roll, our parents were from that era.
I coloured her with Copics and made a shaker card for 
a little added interest.


I have entered her into some challenges

Crafting From The Heart: Challenge #190 A Team a CS Designs 15th jan 2018
Crafty Creations Challenge: Challenge # 358 Anything Goes


Have a lovely rest of the day my friends and I will see
you fine peeps here again soon take care for now
Mwah.........xoxo

No comments: