Monday 9 April 2018

Hello friends

Hello fellow blog friends, so sorry I haven't been around in a while
my uncle passed away on the 20th of March. I couldn't get the old mojo 
going if you know what I mean.

I made this card for my mother in law, this was January's class 
from Kit & Clowder. I love the image from 
Ching Chou Kuik Owlie  I made a 7x7" card because the 
image is quite large, I wanted to add a few flowers and matched
 the colours to that of the owl, just to make it stand out a little more.






The chipboard butterflies are from Make It Crafty  the chipboard flourish 
I bought from Noor Designs they are from Scrapiniec  Fantasma range 
the gorgeous paper flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the
 papers are from Lemoncraft  House of Roses.

Here are a few of the challenge I have entered

Crafting form the Heart: Challenge #201 Anything goes
Creates And Makes : Challenge #20 Anything Goes
Crafty Animal: Challenge #13 Anything Goes

Have an amazing rest of the day my friends and will 
see you here again pretty soon ttfn.........Mwah......xoxo










No comments: