Sunday 20 May 2018

Baby Love

Hello friends I hope you are all having a brilliant weekend 
we had a busy weekend last week and this week was just the same, 
when you fill the days go so fast.

I have this cute image to share with you today
This is Giraffe Baby Love from Krista Heij-Barber


I decided to try no lines colouring, I haven't done a no lines 
colouring in seems like forever. The papers are from from this 
months Paper Door, (Sorry its Sold Out)
 I used the Basic Stitched Ovals to frame the
image.



Copics Used:
Mum and Baby Giraffe : E 42, 41, 40, 18, 15, 13,
Sky: 0000, 00, 01
Grass YG 63, 67, 99, Flower Stems, YG 95, G21
Flower Heads, RV 66,  52, 10 YR 16, 18, 15

Have a lovely rest of the day my friends and i will see you here again 
soon ttfn........Mwah........xoxo



No comments: